- Discover what scholarships may be available to you at Scholarships.com
- The Sixt Scholarship $5,000 for a 2 or 4 year course at an accredited university: https://www.sixt.com/sixt-scholars/
- Hey Seniors! Check out this scholarship from Fresh n' Lean:
"This scholarship would be for high school seniors looking to be enrolled in college for Fall 2018. As part of the application process, we require that the student submit a short video or photo essay that shows how their personal eating habits have helped them achieve specific goals. More information on the video or photo essay, as well as submitting the scholarship application, can be found here: https://www.freshnlean.com/scholarship-application/
The award amount for this scholarship is $1,500 and the application must be submitted by May 1st, 2018.
A few other specifics of the scholarship are as follows:
- Must be a legal resident and currently living in the United States
- Fresh n’ Lean staff’s members are not eligible to enter
- Home-schooled students may apply (must be equivalent to high school senior)
- Must submit a video or photos with a short essay"
4. The BYU Management Society essay contest: https://nwarkansas.byums.org/news/news_detail?news_id=332
5. Classical Learning Test Scholarship Page: https://www.cltexam.com/scholarships
Upcoming Christian College Fair